Magnolia Room (Reynolda Hall)
The Magnolia Room is open to all students who want to use it for a quiet study location. It is open Sunday through Thursday from 10 pm until 2 am throughout the semester, except when it is closed for official events. If the room is needed for official events, it will not be available for study for the entire evening. The dates of closure are listed below. Use of this space is a privilege. Students who abuse this privilege, create messes that they don’t clean up, or use the space for other activities besides quiet study will lose use privileges. We thank Aramark and Facilities staff for making the use of this space possible for students.
- The privilege of this room is in accordance with the WFU honor code and any violations may result in discontinued use and other fines.
- Magnolia Room should maintain a “ZSR library atrium-like” atmosphere for quiet study.
- Share tables and electrical outlets.
- Return all furniture to original location before you leave the room.
- Throw all trash away.
- Turn off all lights and close the door (if you are the last to leave).
- Be respectful to facilities & custodial staff.
- Leave the room at closing time (2 am for the Magnolia Room).
None at this time.