Open Administrative Rooms
Some administrative spaces are open for study during exam times. These rooms are available for study when they are not otherwise being used for a scheduled event. Please see the list below for open spaces.
Guidelines for open administrative rooms.
- The noise level for administrative spaces are noted below.
- The use of administrative spaces are a privilege and must be used in accordance with the WFU honor code. Any violations may result in discontinued use.
- Return all furniture to its original location.
- Use the picture provided as a model.
- Throw all trash away and clean up any messes.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all lights.
- Be respectful to facilities & custodial staff–you must leave when the classroom immediate when custodial staff come to clean the room. After 2 am, you should vacate the room and move to ZSR Library.
Space Host Building Room Type of Study (silent/group) Building/Room Specific Notes Benson University Center 344, 406, and 409 Study space only available during finals week. Office of Personal and Career Development (OPCD) Reynolda Hall 230 Individual spaces in this suite marked for silent or group study Availability:
Monday, December 10Tuesday, December 11Wednesday, December 12Thursday, December 13 Hours: 5pm – 2am.