Reserved Academic Spaces
Some classrooms and academic spaces are available for study by reservation only. These rooms are designed for group study, project work, or for others who wish to study together. Reserve study spaces are generally available until 2 am.
PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST
When your request is approved (or denied), you will receive an email within 48 hours of your request.
The student fills out the request form online and submits it for approval.
The Dean of College’s office staff will match the room needs to rooms available and then contact the relevant department admin to confirm that the room is available for the spaces and times requested.
How to Reserve
To reserve a study space, Click here: https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/1Dyo3pvcaFicpkBXyt4YExPlykPymMIkdZ1nBfacdhwQ/viewform
- The privilege of this room is in accordance with the WFU honor code. If the guidelines are not adhered to, those students who have reserved the room will lose the privilege of reserving study space.
- Reserved study spaces are designed for group study, so talking about academic work and projects at a reasonable tone is permitted.
- Return all furniture to original location.
- Throw all trash away and clean up any messes.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all lights upon leaving.
- Be respectful to facilities & custodial staff.
- Leave the room at closing time (2 am).
The blocks of time that we have available are
Monday – Thursday 6pm-10pm, 10pm – 2am,
Saturday 1pm – 6pm,
Sunday 1pm – 6pm, 6pm – 10pm, 10pm – 2am.
Green Hall 311, 308
Tribble A103, A304, A306, A309, C3 (After 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday), C115 (except Monday evenings from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m)