RedEngine Systems Internship Program
RedEngine Systems is a Winston Salem, NC based Healthcare Services Company that provides services like Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Revenue Cycle Management, A/R Follow-up, Insurance, Collections, Healthcare IT Solutions and other healthcare related services.
Intern for Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
The intern will be working with a team of IT entrepreneurs who have developed, and are developing, solutions for the healthcare industry that assists large and small healthcare provider teams to better manage the business of healthcare while providing the medical services. The internship will be for the Spring of 2013 with possible continuation for the Summer of 2013. The intern is expected to have the following learning outcomes at the end of the internship:
- Developing the skills needed to present complex technology-based information to customers in the healthcare industry
- Translating user needs and presenting that to RedEngine Systems management for refining of the Healthcare/Technology solutions
In doing the internship, the individual will be expected to do a set of different tasks which would include:
- Maintaining relationships with current and potential users in the healthcare industry
- Following up new business opportunities, setting up meetings, preparing presentations
- Assist in Acquiring and maintaining new clients
- Writing reports, overseeing marketing literature
Ideally, the intern would have completed oral and written competency requirements of the college/university, have some understanding of the current health care industry, and be self motivated to work with a team of people who are in the process of building new healthcare solutions leveraging latest technologies and a new business enterprise. Some knowledge and understanding of the process of entrepreneurship would be an added advantage.