Forms for Current Students
(These forms are all in Acrobat PDF format. Right-click on any of them and choose Save Link Target As to save them to your computer, or just left click to open them in a new window.) Most of these forms have fields that can be filled in on your computer, using Acrobat Reader. Many, however, still require printing in order to sign the document or fill in information by hand.
- Student Handbook (revised September 2013) for Reynolda Campus and Online Campus students beginning Fall 2012.
- Acknowledgement of Student Responsibilities Form for Reynolda Campus and Online Campus students beginning Fall 2012.
- Department of Counseling Student Clinical Experience Manual (Counseling–DRAFT) and Field Experience Manual (Human Services for Reynolda Campus and Online Campus Programs beginning Fall 2012.
General Forms: COUNSELING
- Counseling Course Requirements (Reynolda Campus and Online Campus beginning Fall 2012)
General Forms: HUMAN SERVICES
- Human Services Course Requirements (Online Campus beginning Fall 2012)
- Human Services Program Planning Guide (Online Campus beginning Fall 2012)
- Professional Performance Evaluation Form (Online Campus beginning Fall 2012)
- Overview of CNS 738 Practicum
- Overview of CNS 744-745 Counseling Internship I and II
- Ethical Guidelines for Internship and Practicum Students
- Student’s Site Description for Notebook
- Student’s Evaluation of Practicum/Internship Experience
- Practicum Student’s Evaluation of Faculty Supervisor
- Internship Student Evaluation of Faculty Supervisor
Practicum /Internship Time Logs
- Weekly Practicum/Internship Log (Clinical Mental Health Site)
- Weekly Practicum/Internship Log (School Site)