Advanced Placement Summer Institute 2017
June 12-16, 2017
Joseph O. Milner, Director
Wake Forest University offers the nationally recognized Advanced Placement Summer Institute to teachers who are currently teaching or preparing to teach Advanced Placement courses in their high schools. The summer of 2017 we will offer these courses:
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- English Language and Composition, Beginner AP Teachers FULL- contact APSI Coordinator for wait list
- English Literature and Composition, Beginner AP Teachers
- Government and Politics, United States
- Psychology : FULL-contact APSI Coordinator for wait list
- Spanish Language and Culture, Combined Teachers
- United States History
- World History
Online registration is available on the Course Description page.
Payment is made by credit card or check (mailed within two weeks of registering online).