Quick Facts You Need to Know
Wake Forest University Advanced Placement Summer Institute
June 12-16, 2017
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Registration Begins January 9th, 2017. Register online go.wfu.edu/apsi or mail-in form available on our website.
- Registration Closes Thursday, May 25.
- Classes are June 12-16: 8:00am till 3:30pm (ends Friday at noon)
- Registration Fee is $615 (an additional $25 lab fee for Chemistry). This fee includes instruction, course materials, hot lunch and break snacks.
- Housing is available for teachers who want to stay on campus: North Campus Apartments for 5 nights, includes breakfast (single room with shared bath with one other teacher). Housing check in for teachers is Sunday 6/11 from 3-5:00pm. Dinner is not included in the housing fee (except for Sunday).
- Hotel options on our website: Hotel section of Program Description page
- Commuter check in is Monday, 6/12 from 7:00am till 8:00am, Tribble Hall Room A2.
- This Institute is an Endorsed College Board AP® Institute.
- Information about refunds and cancellations can be found on the Program Description page.
- For more information: See Program Description Page or Contact:
Download Quick Facts You Need to Know2017 for printing