Admission to Graduate Programs is competitive. Admission and financial aid decisions are based on the following.
- Undergraduate grade point average
- GRE scores (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic Writing)
- Essay describing interest
- Finalists are also asked to submit a video-taped interview
Financial aid awards vary, and may include the following:
- Partial Scholarships.
- Full scholarships.
- Full fellowships, which include full scholarship and a small stipend.
- Teaching Assistantships, which include full scholarship and stipend for assisting with student teaching
supervision and other work of the department.
- Minority Supplements. Additional funding is available for outstanding minority candidates.