Admission to Graduate Programs is competitive. Admission and financial aid decisions are based on the following.
- Undergraduate grade point average
- GRE scores (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic Writing)
- Essay describing interest
- Finalists are also asked to submit a video-taped interview
- Applicants to the MTF program for Foreign Language must also contact ACTFL (www.actfl.org) to setup an Oral Proficiency Interview before application to the MTF program.
Financial aid awards vary, and may include the following:
- Partial Scholarships.
- Full scholarships.
- Full fellowships, which include full scholarship and a small stipend.
- Teaching Assistantships, which include full scholarship and stipend for assisting with student teaching
supervision and other work of the department.
- Minority Supplements. Additional funding is available for outstanding minority candidates.