Technology resources available to our students
- Digital video cameras,
- wireless microphones,
- USB headsets (for recording podcasts, etc.)
- This equipment (and others) can all be found in the Curriculum Materials Center (CMC)
- The CMC is adjacent to the Joseph O. Milner Children’s Literature Collection library in the basement of the Tribble A wing.
- The CMC also contains various other materials placed on reserve by Department of Education faculty for the shared use by their students.
- A full list of the digital video equipment and some other equipment available in the CMC, please see the Digital Video Equipment Specs page.
How Do I Keep My File Sizes From Getting Too Large?
What Digital Video Equipment is Available for Checkout?
How Do I Install the A10 Lab Printer on My Laptop?