For College Faculty
- Faculty Handbook. This resource document presents the structure, organization, policies, standards, and activities of the faculty.
- College of Arts and Sciences Faculty Constitution: pp. 73-76 of the Faculty Handbook.
- Faculty By-laws and Statutes: pp.77-94 of the Faculty Handbook.
- Committees of the Faculty, composition and responsibilities, pp.77-87 of the Faculty Handbook.
- College Judicial System For faculty members who wish to report a violation of the academic honor code, or who need advice in this area.
- Accommodations for Visiting Scholars Short-term guest housing is available for visiting scholars in the apartment complex on Allen Easley Drive.
- Information for New Faculty. This document provides policies, procedures, and general guidelines for new, incoming faculty members.
- Wake Forest University Fact Book. This information, compiled annually by the Office of Institutional Research, summarizes data regarding the student body, faculty, staff, facilities, and finances of the University.
- Teaching and Learning Center The Teaching and Learning Center is a resource for Wake Forest faculty at all stages of their careers.
- The Professional Development Center The Professional Development Center web site was created to connect you to upcoming development opportunities campus-wide. You can enter a keyword or just leave it blank and click “Search” to view our entire collection of courses and events.