Funding Opportunities through the College of Arts and Sciences:
- Archie Grants are awarded to faculty in the arts and humanities twice a year for support of their research and professional development.
- This competitive fund is designed to assist faculty with their pursuit of opportunities that enhance scholarship, teaching and/or professional service within their respective discipline.
- This fund is provided to assist faculty members with expenses associated with regularly scheduled fall or spring classes. Funds may be applied to offset expenses that enhance students’ academic experience in the classroom through travel, admission performance fees, or participation of guest lecturers, scholars, and other academic-specific activities.
- The purpose of the fund is to provide financial support for faculty members teaching in Wake Forest College and participating in international studies or travel related to their teaching or research as a faculty member of Wake Forest University.
- The Publication Fund is intended to help faculty publish their work and thereby achieve recognition for their scholarship and of the institution.