College and University Strategic Planning documents
- Final Report: Strategic Planning Committee for Innovation in Technology and Information (SPITI)This link presents the final report of the committee charged in November, 2008, by Provost Jill Tiefenthaler to investigate the importance of future advances in the field of technology and information and to develop a plan to enable Wake Forest to take best advantage of these advances. The report also contains Immediate Recommendations and Strategic Goals
- Annual Reports from Wake Forest College
- Annual Report for 2010-2011 - Login Required!
- College Strategic Plan. Sections 1-5 of the College’s 2007 Strategic Plan. The plan was developed by the Dean Debbie Best and the College Strategic Planning Committee
- Strategic Plan situation analysis data. This information provides the quantitative data used in the situational analyses, developed as part of the Strategic Plan.
- Wake Forest University Strategic Planning Process. This link presents the University’s strategic planning process, schedule, participants, and documents.
- Wake Forest University White Papers. This link presents four white papers that explain the College’s Strategic Initiatives.
- University Master Plan. This link presents the documents, schedule, participants, and final report on the Reynolda Campus Master Plan.