The purpose of this page is to compile information and sources of information that might be useful for teaching and evaluation of teaching. If you have comments or would like to add anything to this page, please contact the Associate Dean of Faculty Development.
- Teaching and Learning Center The Teaching and Learning Center is a resource for Wake Forest faculty at all stages of their careers.
- Articles and Information on Peer and Student Evaluation of Teaching
- Final Report of the Task Force to Create a New Student Ratings Form for California State University Channel Islands (2009). This report was created by a faculty committee at Cal State Channel Islands. It provides useful information for developing teaching evaluations and for wording questions on those evaluations.
- Report from the National Research Council on Evaluating Teaching in the STEM disciplines, from the Committee on Recognizing, Evaluating, Rewarding, and Developing Excellence in Teaching of Undergraduate Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technology (2004).
- Resources and Ideas for Improving Teaching
- example syllabi or other things
- Opinion Pieces and Editorials on College Teaching
- It’s Not a Zero-Sum Game. A Chronicle of Higher Education article written by Mathew H. Gendle ( Elon University, North Carolina) that discusses the interaction between teaching and scholarship (2008).