Dr. Abbey Bourdon
Office: Manchester 136
Phone: (336) 758-4991
Home Page: http://users.wfu.edu/bourdoam/
Email: bourdoam ‘at’ wfu.edu
B.A., University of Richmond (2007)
Ph.D., Wesleyan University (2014)
Research Interests: Arithmetic Geometry
- A uniform version of a finiteness conjecture for CM elliptic curves, Math. Res. Lett. 22 (2015), no. 2, 403-416.
- (with Pete L. Clark and Paul Pollack) Anatomy of torsion in the CM case, Math. Z. 285 (2017), no. 3, 795-820.
- (with Pete L. Clark and James Stankewicz) Torsion points on CM elliptic curves over real number fields, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
- (with Paul Pollack) Torsion subgroups of CM elliptic curves over odd degree number fields, to appear in Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN.
- (with Pete Clark) Torsion points and Galois representations on CM elliptic curves, submitted.
Classes: Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
Personal Interests: Playing violin, theater, hiking, travel (especially visiting national parks)