Information for Prospective Tutors
- Undergraduate or graduate students at Wake Forest University are eligible to apply for the position of tutor in The Math Center.
- Undergraduate applicants must have attended Wake Forest University for at least 1 academic year and must have completed at least two mathematics courses at Wake Forest University with a grade of B or higher.
- Priority will be given to students who:
- Are working towards a major or minor offered through the mathematics department
- Are qualified to tutor in multiple math courses
- Have completed multiple courses in mathematics at Wake Forest
- Applicants should submit a completed application to The Math Center – applications are located online below.
- Applicants should consult The Math Center operating hours and note on their application if they are unavailable for any of those hours.
- Applicants may address any questions to Jule Connolly, Director of The Math Center, 135 Manchester Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org