Welcome Back Students!
The Math Center opens for student appointments on January 29th and access to MathCAP will be available on January 28.
Math Center Opening Schedule:
- January 22: Math Center Study Sessions begin.
- January 27: Math CAP opens for students to schedule appointments and/or request recurring appointments.
- January 29: The Math Center opens for student appointments.
- To schedule an appointment, please log into MathCAP (this function will be available by Sunday, January 27)
Location: Manchester Hall, Suite 364
Hours of operation:
- Monday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Tuesday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Thursday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
The Math Center offers one-on-one peer Math tutoring for Wake Forest University students who are enrolled in classes in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Students may sign-up for a reserved appointment by following the link above. Students who do not have a reserved appointment are welcome to drop-in during Math Center hours. If a tutor is available, we will be glad to help you.
The Math Center also offers General Study Sessions. These are drop-in session and no appointment is needed. Click on the link at the top left for the study session schedule.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org