Welcome Back Students!
The Math Center will operate on regular schedule through Wednesday, May 1. After that time, the only academic support available through the Math Center will be in specially scheduled or block exam study sessions.
Math Center Opening Schedule:
- January 22: Math Center Study Sessions begin.
- January 27: MathCAP opens for students to schedule appointments and/or request recurring appointments.
- January 29: The Math Center opens for student appointments.
Location: Manchester Hall, Suite 364
Hours of operation:
- Monday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Tuesday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
- Thursday: 12pm-5pm & 6pm-9pm
The Math Center offers one-on-one peer Math tutoring for Wake Forest University students who are enrolled in classes in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Students may sign-up for a reserved appointment by following the link above. Students who do not have a reserved appointment are welcome to drop-in during Math Center hours. If a tutor is available, we will be glad to help you.
The Math Center also offers General Study Sessions. These are drop-in session and no appointment is needed. Click on the link at the top left for the study session schedule.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com