The Math Center Appointment Policies
- To schedule an appointment, please go here
- Students may reserve one appointment per day
- Students may reserve two appointments per week
- Students with appointments will be given priority
- Students without appointments will be seen as available on a first-come first-serve basis with students who have not been seen that day receiving priority
- Tardiness : Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late for an appointment will be marked as a “no show” and will have their appointment cancelled if another student is waiting.
- Cancellations : If you cannot keep an appointment, please go to The Math Center website and follow the link provided to cancel your appointment
- No-Shows : Any student who misses two appointments in a semester will not be allowed to reserve appointments for the remainder of that semester – appointments cancelled by The Math Center due to tardiness will be considered missed appointments
- Students who are in good standing in their math classes (attending class regularly and submitting assignments in a timely manner) may request a recurring appointment in MathCAP.
- A recurring appointment will reserve your appointment for the same day, same time and same tutor for the entire semester
- If a student needs to cancel a recurring appointment, the student should login to MathCAP and follow the link provided to cancel the appointment
- Students are asked to cancel recurring appointments at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time so that time can be made available for other students
- If a student cancels a recurring appointment more than once during the semester, the student will forfeit that recurring appointment
- A “no-show” for a recurring appointment is considered a cancellation by The Math Center
- Any questions about recurring appointments should be directed to Jule Connolly, Director of The Math Center, email@example.com