Radio, Newspapers, and Magazines
- “Christian Miller ’99 on the Gap Between Who We Are and Who We Think We Are.” Princeton Alumni Weekly, February 2018.
- “Conversation with Dr. Christian Miller.” Chivalry Today, February 2018.
- “How to Become Virtuous.” KOA NewsRadio Colorado, January 2018.
- “The Character Gap.” New Books in Psychology Podcast, January 2018.
- “What Kind of a Character Do You Think You Are?” Orbiter Magazine, January 2018.
- “We’re Not As ‘Good’ As We Think We Are.” NPR Texas, Think, January 2018.
- “The Character Gap’: How Good Are We Really?” NPR North Carolina, The State of Things, December 12, 2017.
- “Are We as Good as We Think? WFU professor says ‘No” in New Book.” Wake Forest University news story, December 2017.
- Quoted in “Can Your Character Peak?” Success.com. August 7, 2017.
- Quoted in “Yes, You Can Find An Honest Business. Here’s How.” Huffington Post, June 2017.
- Quoted in “Making a Case for Character over Talent in Sports,” Raleigh News & Observer, November 2016.
- Interview on WORD-FM Radio Pittsburgh, October 2016.
- “Breakthroughs” in Wake Forest Magazine, October 2016. Online version at:
- Interview on WRNN Radio Myrtle Beach, September 2016.
- Quoted in “Why Religion Still Matters,” The Christian Science Monitor, October 2015.
- Article in Wake Forest University Old Gold and Black student newspaper, October 2015.
- Article in The Winston-Salem Journal on the Beacon Project, September 2015.
- Article in The Greensboro News and Record on the Beacon Project, August 2015.
- “Miller and Jayawickreme address the topic “Why be Good?” for Slate.com.” Wake Forest University news story, May 2015.
- “Character Study Stands Out: $1 Million Grant Funds Continued Research, Outreach on Character and Virtue.” Wake Forest University news story, November 2013.
- “Clemson, Wake Forest Research Emotions’ Impact on Character.” Clemson University news story, September 2013.
- “Miller Writes Book on Moral Character.” Inside WFU, August 2013.
- “New Links Between Virtue and Character.” Templeton Report, July 2013.
- “A ‘Good Character’ Summer Reading List.” Wake Forest University news story, June 2013.
- News Story on NPR, WUNC-Raleigh, December 2012
- News Story on WSJS Radio, December 2012
- “Virtue and Vice: Wake Forest Awards Nearly $1M to Theologians, Philosophers to Study Character.” Wake Forest University news story, December 2012.
- “Professor Develops New Morality Theory, Receives Grants.” The Oklahoma Daily, September 28, 2012. http://www.oudaily.com/news/2012/ sep/26/philosophygrant/
- “Can Beliefs Make Us Brave?” Wake Forest University news story, June, 2012.
- Quoted in cover story on “Gratitude,” The Christian Science Monitor, November 21, 2011. http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/Guide-to-Giving/2011/1120/Gratitude-a-healthy-recipe-for-Thanksgiving
- “A Philosophical, Psychological, and Theological Approach.” Ivy League Christian Observer, Winter 2012.
- Two-part radio interview with the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, November 28, 2011.
- “Miller is keynote at conference in China.” Inside WFU, October 27, 2011.
- “Deciphering Moral Behavior” Wake Forest University news story. September, 2011.
- Wake Forest University Old Gold and Black student newspaper story.
- News Story on the local CBS News on the Character Project, September 2011.
- “East Meets West: Asking Big Questions Builds Bridges between Cultures.” February, 2011. http://news.wfu.edu/2011/02/25/east-meets-west/
- “Miller Believes Everybody’s Character Includes the Helping Trait.” Tennessee Journalist, November 2010.
- News Story on the local Fox News and local CBS News on the Character Project, July 2010.
- Article in The Winston-Salem Journal on the Character Project, July 2010.
- “Q & A with Christian Miller: Philosopher Researches Character Traits and Behavior,” Online Version of Wake Forest Magazine, June 2008.
- Press Release for the Character Project featured on many news websites, including The Boston Globe, Centre Daily Times, Forbes, Chicago Tribune, TheStreet.com, The Washington Times, The Sun Herald, StreetInsider.com, Bizjournals.com, and Digitaljournal.com