DSP Directions with screen shots
2015 DSP directions with screen shots:
- First, make sure you have read the prompt and reading materials linked on the main page http://college.wfu.edu/writingprogram/directed-self-placement. The prompt details and reading links were posted June 1, 2015.
- Clicking on the reading links will take you to the two source texts you are asked to incorporate in your essay.
3. We recommend you print the texts or otherwise ensure you can annotate as you read and re-read.
4. Follow the directions and complete your essay by June 12, 2015.
5. When you are ready to submit your essay, click on the link provided on the main DSP webpage for essay submission (http://college.wfu.edu/writingprogram/directed-self-placement. ). You will be taken to an interface where you will confirm you have finished your essay, and you will then submit your essay and answer the 10 reflective questions.
Also by June 12, 2015, make sure you have your Wake Forest ID and password so that you can log in to submit your essay and answer the 10 reflective questions. To complete the process, you will log in using your Wake Forest ID and password via a link which was posted on the main DSP webpage on June 1, 2015.