Reserved Academic Spaces
Some classrooms and academic spaces are available for study by reservation only. These rooms are designed for group study, project work, or for others who wish to study together. Reserve study spaces are generally available until 2 am.
Please visit https://rooms.wfu.edu/virtualems/ to make your request. Complete the Wake Study Spaces request form, located under the Request Forms menu.
Upon receipt of your request, you will receive a system generated e-mail, verifying that your request was received. This is not a confirmation. Please allow 48 hours to process your request. You will receive another e-mail when your request has been confirmed (or denied).
If the day and/or time you requested does not comply with the allowed time blocks below, your request will be denied and you will be required to submit another request that does comply with the allowed time blocks.
- The privilege of this room is in accordance with the WFU honor code. If the guidelines are not adhered to, those students who have reserved the room will lose the privilege of reserving study space.
- Reserved study spaces are designed for group study, so talking about academic work and projects at a reasonable tone is permitted.
- Return all furniture to original location.
- Throw all trash away and clean up any messes.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all lights upon leaving.
- Be respectful to facilities & custodial staff.
- Leave the room at closing time (2 am).
The blocks of time that we have available are
Monday – Thursday 6pm-10pm, 10pm – 2am,
Saturday 1pm – 6pm,
Sunday 1pm – 6pm, 6pm – 10pm, 10pm – 2am.
Green Hall 311, 308
Tribble A103, A304, A306, A309, C3 (After 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday), C115 (except Monday evenings from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m)