Welcome to the Wake Study Spaces!
Wake Forest College and other members of the administration have partnered with student groups, faculty, ZSR Library and Aramark to provide students with more open study space on campus. We aim to offer several types of spaces–quiet space, open space, group study space and reservation-only spaces. We will keep these pages updated, with information about spaces that are open during the entire semester and those open only during exams. Give us feedback–we want to hear from you (WakeStudySpaces@wfu.edu).
Remember, open study spaces are a privilege. Students are encouraged to use these spaces wisely. Follow the general guidelines below and the specific guidelines relevant to each space. Please leave spaces clean and in the condition in which you found them. Be respectful of custodial staff and others who are working late at night.
General Guidelines for all Study Spaces
- The privilege of this room is in accordance with the WFU honor code and any violations may result in discontinued use and other fines.
- Observe the noise regulations for each room
- Magnolia Room & Open Group Study Rooms should maintain a “ZSR library atrium-like” atmosphere.
- Silent study rooms reserved for silent study.
- Group study rooms are for groups studying or working together.
- Return all furniture to original location before you leave the room.
- Use the picture provided on the website as a model of how the room should look.
- Throw all trash away.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all lights.
- Be respectful to facilities & custodial staff.
- Leave the room at closing time (noted on each individual page).