Fall 2023 Final Exam Updates
- Benson University Center: Additional open study rooms (shared space) will be provided in 401AB, 406, and 409 from December 9-12.
- Wellbeing Center: Informal study space in common areas only; modified hours will begin Saturday, December 9 through Friday, December 15.
- ZSR Library Calendar: Open from 6am to 1am from 12/9 to 12/14 (Saturday – Thursday) and open from 6am to 7pm on 12/15 and 12/16 (last Friday and Saturday of exams).
Classrooms in each academic building are available by reservation only, at least 2 business days in advance. If you have a last-minute need, you may reach out to your major/minor department academic coordinator during business hours only.
How to Use DeaconSpace
In DeaconSpace, students may select create a reservation by selecting “Book Now” beside the “Wake Study Spaces” template to find designated classroom study space as well as several conference rooms in Reynolda Hall that are reservable for student study space.
- Study spaces may be reserved both weekdays and weekends between 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. for no longer than 2 hours at a time.
- If you require the space for more than 2 hours DUE TO AN EXAM, you may book the space for up to 4 hours but must include the exam details in the Event Description field. Please be sure to book your space to begin at least 15 minutes in advance of any required exam start time.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for approval of your request; this is not an automated process.
- You may only make one reservation per day.
- If you cannot access your room during your reserved time, please contact University Police at their non-emergency number (336-758-5591) for assistance. You will be required to show your confirmation email for entrance into the room.
- Students may find open lounges inside our academic buildings open until 11 p.m.
Study Space Expectations
Reserved study spaces are designed for individual or small group study for a maximum of 6 students, regardless of what is posted in the room. Reserved classrooms require a student ID card for entrance. Only one student ID is required, and that student is responsible for the condition of the room and adherence to all guidelines.
While in the space, please do not take furnishings out of the space. If furniture is moved, please restore original set-up.
Before you leave, please:
- Throw away all trash and clean up any messes.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all A/V equipment and lights
- Close all windows
- These spaces close for use when it is time for janitorial staff to clean. Be respectful to facilities and custodial staff.
- Students must leave the room at the end of their reserved time
The privilege of using this room is in accordance with the Wake Forest University Honor Code. If the guidelines are not adhered to, those students who have reserved the room will lose the privilege of reserving study space.
Additional Common Area Study Space
- Common space only
- Sutton Center Study Hall is closed.
- There is open, non-reservable space (~350 seats) available in ZSR Library.
- Carrels – 48 closet sized rooms with a desk and chair. They are single occupancy. You will pick-up a key at the main desk.
- Group Study – 4 spaces have room for 2- 6 and are equipped with a smart screen for use with a laptop. No key needed.
- Group Study – 24/7 – 3 spaces have room for 2- 6 and are equipped smart screen for use with a laptop. No key needed. These rooms are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- PLEASE NOTE: Spaces can be reserved for up to 2 hours at a time. Only 1 reservation may be made per day.