Book a classroom study session for 1-6 people
(must be at least 2 business days in advance)
Classrooms in each academic building as well as several conference rooms in Reynolda Hall are available by reservation only.
How to Use DeaconSpace
In DeaconSpace, students may select create a reservation by selecting “Book Now” beside the “Wake Study Spaces” template to find designated classroom study space as well as several conference rooms in Reynolda Hall that are reservable for student study space.
- Study spaces may be reserved both weekdays and weekends between 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. for no longer than 2 hours at a time.
- If you require the space for more than 2 hours DUE TO AN EXAM, you may book the space for up to 4 hours but must include the exam details in the Event Description field. Please be sure to book your space to begin at least 15 minutes in advance of any required exam start time.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for approval of your request; this is not an automated process.
- You may only make one reservation per day.
- If you cannot access your room during your reserved time, please contact University Police at their non-emergency number (336-758-5591) for assistance. You will be required to show your confirmation email for entrance into the room.
- Students may find open lounges inside and out of our academic buildings open until 10 p.m.
STUDY SPACE EXPECTATIONS
Reserved study spaces are designed for individual or small group study for a maximum of 6 students, regardless of what is posted in the room. Reserved classrooms require a student ID card for entrance. Only one student ID is required, and that student is responsible for the condition of the room and adherence to all guidelines.
Please follow current guidelines regarding masking as outlined on Our Way Forward.
If you cannot access your room during your reserved time, please contact University Police at their non-emergency number (336-758-5591) for assistance. You will be required to show your confirmation email for entrance into the room.
While in the space, please:
- Avoid eating or drinking (even if food and drink are normally allowed) with the exception of brief sips of water to limit removing face coverings indoors around other people.
- Do not move furniture or take furnishings out of the space.
- Limit the use of shared equipment, e.g., dry erase markers, individual whiteboards, lab equipment, and musical instruments. If shared equipment is used, clean before and after use.
Before you leave, please:
- Throw away all trash and clean up any messes.
- Erase all boards.
- Turn off all A/V equipment and lights
- Close all windows
- These spaces close for use when it is time for janitorial staff to clean. Be respectful to facilities and custodial staff.
- Students must leave the room at the end of their reserved time
- The privilege of using this room is in accordance with the Wake Forest University Honor Code. If the guidelines are not adhered to, those students who have reserved the room will lose the privilege of reserving study space.
- Space usage will shift to accommodate public safety needs, as necessary. Cancellations may occur given public health concerns and conditions.