- Chambers Family Fund for Entrepreneurship A source of funding for projects and courses that encourage undergraduate and graduate students in entrepreneurial activities using the Internet or electronic commerce.
- Global Programs and Studies The International Studies Office offers more than 400 programs, in over 200 cities, in over 70 countries for semester, summer, and year-long study abroad.
- Wake Forest Research Fellowship Program The WFRF Program is designed to encourage individual undergraduates to join their professors as junior partners on scholarly research activities. These scholarships provide a summer stipend and housing for students who work with WFU students during the summer.
- Richter Scholarship Program The Richter Scholars Program supports independent study scholarships with financial awards for undergraduate students in the College and the Calloway School of Wake Forest University. Richter Scholarships are competitively awarded to students proposing an independent study project requiring travel away from Winston-Salem.
- STARR Travel Grant The Starr Foundation, through Wake Forest, offers grants in support of undergraduate students who will be presenting research findings at professional meetings or at the annual meeting of the National Conference on Undergraduate Research.