- Home About Us
- Welcome from the Dean of the College
- About Wake Forest College
- The Teacher-Scholar Ideal
- Faculty Accomplishments
- Office of the Dean of the College – Directory
- Office of the Dean of the College – Tasks
Wake Forest College began as a manual labor institute in 1834, with an initial class of just 16 young men. Today, more than 5,400 undergraduates and more than 480 premier teacher-scholars comprise the cornerstone of our collegiate university, Wake Forest College. Wake Forest remains dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of education and to preparing our students for life in a challenging, global environment.