The initial declaration of major usually occurs in the Spring term of the Sophomore year or when the student has EARNED at least 40 credit hours. A student must declare a major prior to declaring a minor, concentration, or foreign area of study.
Concentrations are offered in the following departments/majors:
- Chemistry with Concentration in Biochemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry with Concentration in Materials Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry with Concentration in Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, B.S.
- General Concentration
- Communication Science
- Health, Environment, and Risk Communication
- Integrated Communication Strategies
- Media Studies
- Public Advocacy
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cultural/Intellectual History
- Economics, Trade, and Commerce
- Global/Transnational History
- International Relations and Military
- Jewish History
- Politics, Governance, and Law
- Religion and Society
- Science, Medicine & Technology
- Social History
- Individualized Concentration